- Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organizations mission -- specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
- Play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence.
- Oversee overall financial management, planning, systems and controls.
- Payroll management, including tabulation of accrued employee benefits.
- Organization of fiscal documents.
- Regular meetings with Executive Director
- Supervise and coach office manager on a weekly basis.
- University degree in Business. MBA preferred.
5 years experience in Waste Management
- At least 3 years experience in Financial Management
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in excel, word, outlook, and access
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written (Arabic and English)
- Knowledge of government contract management and + Knowledge and experience in organizational effectiveness and operations management implementing best practices.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style.
- Excels at operating in an fast pace, community environment
- Excellent people manager, open to direction and + Collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done
- Ability to challenge and debate issues of importance to the organization.
- Ability to look at situations from several points of view
- Persuasive with details and facts
- Delegate responsibilities effectively
- High comfort level working in a diverse environment